Abbey Farm Weddings, located in the beautiful countryside of Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, is one of my favourite venues in Lincolnshire. This article will show you why Abbey Farm should definitely be on your shortlist if you are looking for a barn wedding venue in Lincolnshire.
- WHY ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS?
- WHAT IS THE PRICE OF GETTING MARRIED AT ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS?
- IS ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS A GOOD VENUE FOR ME?
- HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION & SEE IF THEY ARE FREE FOR MY WEDDING DATE?
- OTHER LINKS FOR ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS.
- Abbey Farm Weddings on the map
- MORE WEDDING PLANNING RESOURCES
- PHOTO GALLERY
WHY ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS?
Abbey Farm Weddings is a beautiful country wedding venue made up of a series of barns. The centrepiece Oak Barn can seat up to 110 guests. The barn was been built using 300 year old techniques, brought into the modern day.
One of the highlights of Abbey Farm is the expansive, south facing garden. This space is perfect for your guests to enjoy a drink and relax. As the sun sets, the Abbey Ruin is lit especially for you, creating an amazing backdrop for wedding photos as the sun goes down.
There is also the option of having your wedding breakfast outdoors in a romantic lush setting. Should the weather turn out to be typically British on your day, Abbey Farm keep the option of moving indoors open to you should you need it.
Here are just a few reasons why Abbey Farm Weddings is a great choice for your Lincolnshire Wedding.
- Ceremony options include getting married at Abbey Farm itself.
- If you are looking for a church wedding, St. Leonards Church is a short 5 minute woodland walk away through the grounds. Also Betsy, Abbey Farm’s vintage Land Rover, is on hand to collect you from the church and whisk you back to the barn, complete with chilled champagne.
- There are a variety of options for outdoor dining, complete with the security that this can be changed if the weather is inclement.
- There are some great local hotels for guests coming to your wedding These include the historical Petwood hotel, home of the legendary 617 “Dambusters” Squadron.
- They operate a fully stocked bar with a huge variety of drinks to choose from. Looking for something specific? Just let them know.
- Woodhall Spa has lots to do and is only 30 minutes from the bustling city of Lincoln.
- Picture a traditional English countryside barn, complete with all modern amenities and extensive outdoor space. Imagine the sun setting and the nearby Abbey Ruins lighting up as your guests enjoy the lush gardens.
- There are several options for amazing photographs, no matter what the weather
- You love the idea of strolling down an English woodland path after your wedding ceremony, enjoying the finest English countryside.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF GETTING MARRIED AT ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS?
Prices start at £4750. You can find more details of pricing over on their website.
IS ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS A GOOD VENUE FOR ME?
Abbey Farm Weddings is a great fit for you if you:
- Love the ideal of a tranquil countryside wedding
- Plan on having around 100 guests
- Adore the style of beautiful country oak barns
- Want an outdoor wedding breakfast with the security of a backup plan
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION & SEE IF THEY ARE FREE FOR MY WEDDING DATE?
- You can get in touch with Jo Nelstrop, the owner, on 07795 396979.
- Another way would be to email them
OTHER LINKS FOR ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS.
ABBEY FARM WEDDINGS LOCATION
LOOKING FOR AN ABBEY FARM WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER?
Like the look of this Woodhall Spa wedding venue? Looking for a wedding photographer who knows this venue well and can capture your wedding in a beautiful documentary style? Get in touch and let’s talk about amazing wedding photography