shorter coverage for intimate weddings
Small in size
massive on memories
Micro weddings (& micro wedding photography) became popular during the pandemic. However, it is definitely a trend that is here to stay and I am a massive fan!
Don’t get me wrong, I love a big wedding. But, there is something about a small wedding, with only your nearest and dearest, that is so romantic.
Some wedding photographers only offer their micro wedding photography coverage during certain months. 166 Photography offers you beautiful, intimate wedding photography all year round.
Your photos will be as amazing as those from my larger weddings. Plus, you’ll get the same level of service, in a smaller, boutique size.
Micro Wedding Photography
All Packages Include:
- Pre-wedding meeting to get to know you both and your plans for the day
- Private, password-protected gallery for easy viewing and ordering prints
- Photos delivered within three weeks
- Digital files delivered by my specialist software
- Travel within Lincolnshire is included. If you are planning a UK wedding or international elopement, get in touch and I can create a bespoke quote for you.
*Minimum of 4 hours of coverage on Saturdays between April & October
Micro Wedding Photography questions answered
Micro Wedding FAQ
Are you looking for a wedding photographer who offers micro wedding photography packages?
As a documentary wedding photographer, my aim is to tell the story of your day through honest, beautiful photographs. Apart from any group photos, I do not direct and there will never be the mention of the word “cheese”.
My intimate wedding photography collections start from £550. All packages include:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Online gallery for you to view and share your images with guests
- Full-resolution images with a personal print release
Fill out the form opposite to check my availability for your micro wedding or elopement.
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, but if you haven’t heard from me after a couple of days, please check your junk folder, as some email providers have a habit of putting me in there.
Proud to have featured in